Dennis Group Canada (April 2022- Present)
- Lead the integration of the Canadian IT systems with the other global offices.
- Lead integration and automation efforts using RMM and PSA software
- Purchase, configure, and maintain all IT resources for all Canadian offices.
- Manage physical and virtual servers using VMware and Hyper-V.
- Manage Windows Server services and Microsoft 365.
- Manage local and off-site backups, including regular integrity checks.
- Provide helpdesk support to users globally.
Waterloo North Condo Corporation #146 (September 2021 - Present)
- Oversee all aspects of the condo corporation.
- Work with the Property Manager and contractors to ensure the property is well maintained.
- Create yearly budgets to ensure adequate funding for both operation and reserve funds.
- Review financial statements and reporting to ensure the condo fees are well utilized.
- Respond to the concerns of owners and mediate disputes between owners.
Koinonia Christian Fellowship (March 2014 - April 2022)
- Purchase, configure, and maintain all IT resources.
- Supervise and assign work duties to other IT staff.
- Provide remote and in-person support to users, including the staff and students of a private K-8 school.
- Write simple documentation and training guides for users and detailed technical documentation for other IT staff.
- Manage physical and virtual servers using Hyper-V. Manage local and off-site backups, including regular integrity checks.
- Manage Windows Server services including AD, NPS, DNS, GPO, IIS, Certificate Authority, File and Print.
- Manage Microsoft 365, including AAD, Exchange, SharePoint, Teams, Intune.
- Coordinate and support technical elements for large events, including conferences, music events, and weddings.
- Lead a team of 50+ volunteers to support weekly services and special events.
Tectic (May 2014- Present)
- Provide IT support and consulting for small businesses throughout southwestern Ontario.
- Provide A/V support for corporate events and conferences, including audio engineering and camera operator.
- Audio engineer for music events at various pubs, bars, and clubs. Worked directly with musicians to understand their requirements and provide needed supplies.
- Lead and assist teams in setup and teardown for concerts and corporate events.
- SharePoint Timesheet System: Designed and deployed an employee timesheet system in SharePoint. Features included stat, vacation, and sick pay calculations, manager approval with HR/payroll overrides lieu time tracking, and payroll integration.
- Microsoft 365 Migration: Planned and implemented a Microsoft 365 migration. Deployed directory sync with SSO. Performed a cutover exchange migration with split delivery between Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace. Performed a staggered migration of department files to SharePoint. Deployed multi-factor and passwordless authentication. Deployed SSO using AAD for SaaS and line-of-business applications. Created user guides and internal technical documentation. Led meetings to train staff on new software.
- Structured Cabling: Inherited undocumented network infrastructure. Tested, repaired, and labelled more than 375 network ports terminating in six different telecommunications areas throughout the building. Worked with external vendors on larger projects, such as office renovations. Labelling to be completed per ANSI/TIA-606.
- WiFi Deployment: Inherited a WiFi system using many mismatched access points and consumer-grade routers using a WPA2-PSK authentication. Replaced all existing devices and added additional APs to ensure adequate coverage. Deployed staff network using WPA-802.1X password and certificate authentication. Devices are assigned to specific VLANs based on group membership. Deployed guest network with a captive portal.
- Computer Networking
- Computer Hardware
- Technical Support & Troubleshooting
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Microsoft 365
- Azure Active Directory
- Structured Cabling
- Asset Management
- Shell Scripting
- 3CX Intermediate Certified Engineer v18
- Dante Level 3
- Q-SYS Level 1
- Working at Heights
- Safe Sets COVID-19 Level A
Ontario Secondary School Diploma
Grand River Collegiate Institute (Sep. 2009 - June 2013)
- Communication Technology High Skills Major
- Graduated as an Ontario Scholar
Servant Leadership Institute
Koinonia Christian Fellowship - (Sep. 2013 - June 2014)
- Ten-month internship focused on personal leadership and development.
- Received practical biblical teaching and instructions from onsite leaders and course materials from others around the world.
- Co-lead a weekly afterschool program at a local community centre.
GitHub LinkedIn Email